}); “I’ve found that at Chelsea” – Mateo Kovacic reveals the one thing he has attained ever since he has been on Chelsea - 85mins

“I’ve found that at Chelsea” – Mateo Kovacic reveals the one thing he has attained ever since he has been on Chelsea

Mateo Kovacic had struggled with life at Real Madrid until Chelsea included him in a deal to send Thibaut Courtois the other way last summer.

Since then, the player often seen looking sad on the bench at the Bernabeu has rapidly improved his countenance at Stamford Bridge. These days, Kovacic gets on the pitch as many times as physically possible and seems to be enjoying the competition with N’Golo Kante, Ross Barkley, and Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

Luka Modric and Toni Kroos gave him little time to breathe in the Real setup but his stock has risen with the loan move to Chelsea. What is still unknown is whether he would prefer a second attempt in the Real first team or continue working under Maurizio Sarri next season.

There will be time for a big decision to be made in the near future, but Kovacic maintains he is only concerned about his present ‘happy’ life in London.

“I wanted to be happy and at Chelsea I am. I just wanted to be happy and play matches, feel a responsibility within the team and I’ve found that at Chelsea. This is not the time to talk about anything other than playing and enjoying.

I don’t want to think about what will happen and do want to be happy doing what I like, which is to play football every week.”

                                                                                                      Mateo Kovacic, Sports Witness
“I’ve found that at Chelsea” – Mateo Kovacic reveals the one thing he has attained ever since he has been on Chelsea “I’ve found that at Chelsea” – Mateo Kovacic reveals the one thing he has attained ever since he has been on Chelsea Reviewed by ONYONG PRECIOUS on November 16, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.