}); Report: World class No.9 sends transfer message to Maurizio Sarri - 85mins

Report: World class No.9 sends transfer message to Maurizio Sarri

Mauro Icardi denied he has any plans to leave Italy in the coming months amid suggestions Chelsea are plotting a bid for the Inter forward, who sits top of Maurizio Sarri’s wishlist this January, but could cost upwards of £90 million.

The Blues are determined to back Maurizio Sarri in the next transfer window and are ready to spend big on a centre-forward capable of firing the FA Cup holders to the Premier League title.

But despite the speculation, Mauro Icardi has insisted his future lies with the Italian giants. ‘I do not know if everything that is published is true,’ he said. ‘I always say that I am very good with my family at Inter, I have no intention of leaving.

‘Offers came in the summer, but I have neither the need nor the desire to leave.’ He added: ‘Offers always arrive. At the moment I am very calm, and I am focused on what we are doing with the team of which I am a captain. ‘We are going to play in the Champions League, and the offers will not move me.’

The Argentina international has enjoyed a superb start to his season with six goals in nine matches. Inter are willing Icardi to sign a new and improved deal, with his current one set to expire in 2021.



THINK IT IS IMPORTANT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS


Report: World class No.9 sends transfer message to Maurizio Sarri Report: World class No.9 sends transfer message to Maurizio Sarri Reviewed by ONYONG PRECIOUS on October 27, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.